What is Holistic Biological Dentistry? Holistic Biological Dentistry is a new area of dental care that
Welcome to our e.s.i. family, we will take great care of you!
Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry
Our state-of-the-art facility allows us to provide the highest-quality dental care available in a relaxing, inviting, yet highly professional setting. To this end, we have made sure that our office meets or surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. In addition, we do all that we can to create a comforting atmosphere, from the friendly service we provide to the amenities that we offer. Promoting your well-being and ensuring your comfort.
As a profession, dentistry has always been at the forefront of personal protective equipment (PPE). We are used to using masks, eye protection, disposable gowns, hospital grade disinfectants, suction systems and aerosol reducing protocols. At our office, we treated our work space and treatment rooms as if there was COVID19 way before COVID19 was a thing. Not that you would, but you could eat off of the floors, counters and chairs. We spend so much time in our office that we clean it better than our own homes. Our families, friends and loved ones are our patients here too so we are proud of our cleanliness. For us, infection control and protection IS personal! These are a few of the steps we have taken to take our infection control to the next level.
- Face shields – for doctors, hygienists and assistants
- N95 masks
- Air purifiers – in treatment rooms – continuously providing surgically clean air filtering particles less than 0.1 microns
- UV- C sterilization wands – used in hospitals to disinfect sensitive items without the use of chemicals
- Sneeze guards at the front desk counter
- Fogger disinfectant – Hospital Grade fogger machine used at the end of every day. Used in hospitals, hotels and airplanes
Existing Equipment Enhanced:
- Bouffant caps/disposable gowns – (previously used for surgery) now used for all aerosol procedures
- Mobile high evacuation dental suction unit with HEPA filter – (previously used for amalgam removal) now used for all aerosol procedures
- Level 3 surgical masks – (previously used without N95 masks) now used in addition to N95 mask
- Hand sanitizer – more pumps available throughout the office
- Contactless receptacles – more contactless trash cans available throughout the office
Our Dental Services
What Our Patients Are Saying
Get The Latest E.s.i Healthy Dentistry News, Tips, Perspectives
Get The Latest News & Insights
Sign up with your name and email address to receive news and updates.